Friday, September 7, 2012

Welcome to My World :)







    Hello, my name is Nakesha Willis. I am a student at Jacksonville State University, majoring in Elementary Education/ Collaborative Teaching. I was born on December 5 during the "Blizzard of '93." I'm from Birmingham, Alabama. I am a graduate of Ramsay High School. I cherish several things but the most important would be my relationship with my family and God! I have one younger sister and four god sisters, 3 younger and one older. My hobbies include dancing and shopping. I have danced for 15 years since age three. Christopher Reeve once said,  "A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." That quote has been my inspiration for the past couple of years. I find comfort in knowing that I can and will be whatever I set my mind to strive for, for faith without work is dead! My support system is and has been strong. That system consists of my parents, other family members, friends, and mentors. With that being said, I look forward to this course and the challenges it may have in store!  

3 comments:

  1. My friend and classmate throughout Highschool and college. You are a wonderful role model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am glad to be apart of your support system!

    ReplyDelete