Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Blogging Experience

 by Nakesha Willis

I would like to start by saying that this class has indeed been interesting! From blogging to classroom discussions, everything has had its ups and downs! Starting this class, I did not really know what was expected or how to complete certain things and I was quite interested to be enrolled in an English hybrid course. As time went on, I got used to the course and my instructors expectations. I learned lots of creative things technologically! There were three of my blog posts that I chose particularly because they highlighted most of my personal opinions and/or views on certain subject matters.
Photo credit: huffingtonpost.com 
    
The first blog post I chose is blog post #3. That post was to answer the question, “What is college (good) for?” I chose to respond, taking the approach to explain the aspects in which college benefits students individually, society as a whole, and/or both. In this post, the feedback given was for me to expand on the topic, pay more attention to drawing better conclusions and proofread thoroughly. I took that into consideration and revised that post as blog post #6.
In blog post #6, I tried my best to correct the weaknesses of blog post #3. I focused on researching to expand, having my peers and a mentor assist me with proofreading, and decided to write out a simple outline first. I believe those small weaknesses have been improved post after post.
The final post that I chose was blog post #4. That post was to answer the question “Is College Good Enough; Is It Worth the Investment?” I chose to answer on the bases of college being more than good enough due to the fact that only in college will you gain college experience. You also learn responsibility and academically.



Photo credit: stocksonwallstreet.net

 Out of all our blog posts, these three in particular helped me decide to plan goals for each and everything I want to accomplish! I’ve learned that college is well worth the investment because there’s always room to improve in every aspect of life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment